We aim to deliver your purchase as quickly as possible, and we will issue you with a tracking number so that you can see exactly where your order is. All of our deliveries require a signature on arrival. If you have special delivery requirements, please email us at email@example.com and we can try to accommodate them.
UK deliveries - 1 to 5 Days
If your delivery address is in the UK, and you place your order before 12.00 GMT Monday – Thursday we can guarantee delivery between 1 to 5 days working days. All orders placed after 12.00 GMT or over the weekend, will be shipped the following working day.
Delivery to Europe - 5 - 7 Days
For deliveries to European destinations, your purchase should normally be with you in 5 to 7 working days.
UK - 1 to 5 Working Days : £6 - £10 (weight/size dependant)
Europe - 5 to 7 Working Days : £10 - £20 (weight/size dependant)
Taxes and duties
If your order is being shipped outside of the EU then you may need to pay import customs or import duties once your order has reached your country. You'll be contacted to make the appropriate payment, and once paid, your delivery will be back on its way to you.
We recommend contacting your local customs office for current charges before you order, to avoid any unexpected charges.
Returns - changed your mind?
You can return a product for a refund if you return it within 14 days of receiving your online shop order. We will only accept returns that are in a new, unused and saleable condition with all tags attached. We won’t accept any marked goods that are returned to us. You will only qualify for a refund after the returned items have passed our internal inspections.
Returns - Faulty goods?
If you believe you have received a faulty item then you can make a return within 30 days after your purchase date. Faulty items are items that are received damaged, or when a manufacturing fault occurs within 30 days of purchase.
How to make a return
1. Firstly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a return request. We cannot accept a return without first being notified. Please quote your order number and the item name and we will provide you with more information.
2. Fill out the returns form you received with your order to let us know the reason for return. Put enclose the completed form inside the parcel with the item you’d like to return.
3. Ensure the package starts its shipping back to us within the 14 day return period. The return is at your risk, so please use a tracked, insured and signed for delivery service, so that you and we both know that it is safely on its way back. The return address is:
Luna Del Pinal
346 Kingsland Road
4. For international returns, The outside of the parcel needs to be clearly marked as “RETURNED BRITISH GOODS - OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE” to prevent the parcel being held in customs or refused on delivery back to the UK. Ensure you keep and provide us with your tracking number, so we can monitor the return.
5. Once we receive the returned item, our team will check for wear and tear and that the item is in new, unused and saleable condition. We will email you and aim to refund you within 7 days into the original account that you paid with. Please note that neither the original delivery charges, nor any international customs duties and sales taxes are not refundable.